Etihad Airways Promotion Code

Just booked my flights home for next month online on the Etihad website, first looked 2 weeks ago but the cost now has gone up almost £200.
I'll contact them and try to claim the discount if I can.

Just booked my flights home for next month online on the Etihad website, first looked 2 weeks ago but the cost now has gone up almost £200.
I'll contact them and try to claim the discount if I can.
Good luck. Let us know how you go on.

Good luck. Let us know how you go on.

Got an automated post telling me discount is only available on selected flights and when a discount for a selected flight route is available they will email me with a discount code for that specific flight.

I need to speak to a human.

Just want to bump this back to the top. Has any blues used Etihad airways recently and received any discounts? Cheers

From what I figured out/ remember try going to the cityzens portal/ section through the website. There were scrolling images for sponsors. Click on the Etihad one.

This is how you did it for Virgin Trains, hopefully it's the same.

Update:

Not through cityzens portal. Scroll down on main page to sponsors, click on etihad takes you to their website but doesn't give you a promotional code in the box.

Is there a generic code, the only one I can find is MCFCBLUE for an offer in January which has now expired.

Last edited:
I fly Etihad quite regular, even a member, couple of years ago it was advertised so got 10% off... Not heard of it since and only just got back from flying Etihad yesterday.

Like a lot of companies when "Etihad airways" wanted to get their name out in lights they had great offers and good customer service, now that they have grown they have withdrawn lots of benefits, lowered air mile bonuses and generally show they don't really care for their members.

As far as I know you don't get 10% off any longer, if there are offers on it is "categorised" flights only ( which are expensive ). As you can tell they have you over a barrel..

Does anyone know if season ticket holders get a discount from Etihad Airways. I know we got £50 off a few years ago.
Any information would be appreciated
Didnt do anything for me or my partner 2 years ago and they have the worst customer service i have ever had the displeasure of having.

Do yourself a favoir and fly with Royal Brunei or Emirates. Never fly with these wankers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.