Etihad atmosphere

I think we should get the Poznan back!! was great fun and looked amazing when it was done properly

Interesting article by a rag in the Times about their poor atmosphere. Reckons it was better when they were at their worst. Sums it up as "happier crowds are quieter crowds".

Gave my usual seat up for a friend and found myself in 101 row A. Surrounded by tourists. One of the rour empty seats behind me occupied by a Chinese lady who spent the entire game on her iPhone and taking photos with her camera. She left before full time with her Burberry bag. I spent the game sitting next to a Norwegian. Aisles blocked with other 50:50 scarves taking selfies. No wonder we have no atmosphere.

Gave my usual seat up for a friend and found myself in 101 row A. Surrounded by tourists. One of the rour empty seats behind me occupied by a Chinese lady who spent the entire game on her iPhone and taking photos with her camera. She left before full time with her Burberry bag. I spent the game sitting next to a Norwegian. Aisles blocked with other 50:50 scarves taking selfies. No wonder we have no atmosphere.
Can I just say that i wasn't in my usual seat and sat next to some 'tourists'......thought the atmosphere was fabulous......suggest that if you can't get used to it then you give up your seat and maybe stop going.... We struggle to sell ou for every match...... Get used to it.... I personally welcome anyone who wants to to support the boys in blue !!!......no matter where they come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.