Etihad atmosphere

it was a good atmosphere yesterday.

We have now got 30 fans ( yes managed 30 ) in block 115 bunched up for the Monaco game at home. We have been offered another 20 all bunched up together would be good if some of the fans that sang for this game would relocate and help get it going for Monaco game.
We've got an extra 20 spaces for this match now. If you're interested in relocating mail us at the1894group@yahoo.co.uk

If you're reading this and want the atmosphere to improve - don't wait for someone else to get it going. Relocate and play your part!!

Just seen this on social media from something called the 'Anfield Wrap' and made me laugh. Dippers moaning about their atmosphere just as much as we do. Anfield is full of tourists, far worse than the Etihad. The TV shows them singing YNWA every now and then and people think its amazing. This is their rallying cry to their fans:

'The atmosphere at Anfield was shite on Saturday. Arms were folded and mouths kept shut as it went wrong on the pitch. If you went, you're part of that. You can sing, you can shout. You can encourage and you can appeal for everything. You can sing and shout back when away fans take the piss. You help make home advantage just that instead of letting the negative voices be heard. This week I've had someone telling me the crowd can't make a difference. Many players - including Kenny Dalglish - have said otherwise. I'll go with them on this.'

It goes on into a long blurb about istory and what they used to win, but i think the message it proves is that its not just City that struggle with atmosphere, its everyone these days pretty much. Saturday was really good and it felt like people made a massive effort to join in and get songs going. Atmosphere just doesn't come naturally anymore i think and its something we keep building and it makes match days so much more enjoyable. The result was disapointing in the end, but the performance and the atmosphere meant i came away buzzing.

Atmosphere is substantially better at European games than league games now. Why is that? (and droves didn't bugger off at 85 minutes!)

Most people probably stayed till the end last night as they had missed the first 15 mins because of the queuing! Whatever the reason it was grand to see. Still getting my breath back now..... Bonkers game.

Most people probably stayed till the end last night as they had missed the first 15 mins because of the queuing! Whatever the reason it was grand to see. Still getting my breath back now..... Bonkers game.

Most people were in the ground well before kick off.

I do however think something still has to be done with the turnstile situation. Entrance N1 is a joke. There is a green fence there that reduces the space between those queueing and those walking past to other turnstiles. Derby day could be interesting as rags try to squeeze past.

Atmosphere was good in patches. Emotions up and down last night. Highs to lows back to highs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.