Etihad atmosphere

Traffic out of the stadium was pretty good compared to previous nights. Only major problem was no signage to show road between m56 and m6 was shut :(

Thought the atmosphere in general was great except for the few minutes after each time they took the lead. Definitely one of the better ones!

There was a lot of remarks about emptyhad and all that crap. Nothing said when it filled up, this empty seat thing becoming folklore will be difficult to lose it.

And that performance last night will mean that more kids will choose to be blue rather than red in the future. Year on year the gap is closing, they are struggling to sell out nowadays for some games, something unheard of. not so long ago.

Your clever. Tosser.

Fuck me, that's the first time I've been called a tosser on here in 9-odd years of membership, thanks for that. It was a non-PC throwaway comment, so get over yourself.

..and you're missing the point.

As has been said on here many a time, if you're going to do searches then do it properly. I could very well have had a few sticks of Semtex under my coat, but got waved through. I said it to embarrass the "security" guard, and it should've done.

His "thats not funny" comment says it all for me. Its not funny that in reality anything could get into the stadium due to the inept security at the turnstiles, which could blow us all into the next universe. It's not funny that we're made to queue like cattle for random pat-downs and its not fucking funny that our club can't put together a strategy which is robust enough to ensure security without placing the onus on the supporters to "get there early".

So, @bluwes @john blue @kevin horlocks wand, sorry if my post offended you, but the "security" at the stadium offends me more..

As has been said on here many a time, if you're going to do searches then do it properly. I could very well have had a few sticks of Semtex under my coat, but got waved through. I said it to embarrass the "security" guard, and it should've done.

To me it's still unclear where the security directive is coming from and what I read on here it doesn't appear to be carried out correctly.
But I'm sure you're aware a comment like that at the airport would have got you locked up.

To me it's still unclear where the security directive is coming from and what I read on here it doesn't appear to be carried out correctly.
But I'm sure you're aware a comment like that at the airport would have got you locked up.

It was at a footy match, not an airport, and I do know the difference..

Good God, what have I got myself into here, this place used to be a right laugh..

first game i haven't been to in a while now, so i can't really talk, but it sounded very quiet on the tv. there were so many empty seats swell. especially in the family stand ( rows upon rows). imo the sooner they move the family stand the better and put a proper home end there instead.

first game i haven't been to in a while now, so i can't really talk, but it sounded very quiet on the tv. there were so many empty seats swell. especially in the family stand ( rows upon rows). imo the sooner they move the family stand the better and put a proper home end there instead.

Believe me now. They will not move the family stand.

Believe me now. They will not move the family stand.

when we expand the north stand we could though, above it into a third tier or second tier. its half empty most games and i think it would be a complete waste if we dont have our own home end. From what I've heard on here and twitter the north stand is the ideal area for safe standing so potentially it will happen.

Atmosphere came over well - especially second half - on Radio Manc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.