Etihad atmosphere

I guess we can put the stadium excuses to bed now. We can be the loudest when we want to be. Superb atmosphere yesterday. Need to get this going more often.

I guess we can put the stadium excuses to bed now. We can be the loudest when we want to be. Superb atmosphere yesterday. Need to get this going more often.
Really? Thought it was reasonably subdued - as was to be expected with no pressure whatsoever.

Said to my missus that it wasn't a patch on the last 2 home games, as we as fans perform much better when the team is up against it.

Really? Thought it was reasonably subdued - as was to be expected with no pressure whatsoever.

Said to my missus that it wasn't a patch on the last 2 home games, as we as fans perform much better when the team is up against it.

I was watching on TV and first half sounded flat as anything, second half sounded miles better.

I thought the first half was very very flat, i think maybe a knock on effect after the last 2 games. Plus the fact that we have won it already and every was totally relaxed about it. Second half picked up a lot and thought it was a good atmosphere though not a patch on the previous 2 games.

My team, Rapid Bucharest, is going to play later this evening away to Steaua. 4th Romanian League. 30.000 away fans (Rapid) expected. I imagine this used to be City. I kind of like this ups and downs of a team. You can t get better atmosphere than a derby in a lower league.

cup game?
still have a Rapid scarf .... truly the peoples club

Don't get him going again :)

Ha ha! All that lecturing fans and he wasn't even at the game!

I thought the atmosphere was great. Lots of songs for the players, even the Ya Ya one got going. The old kippax corner needs to up their game a bit though, we started loads of songs in the south stand but they didn't join in a fair few. We need the Poznan for the Huddersfield game as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.