Etihad atmosphere

I consider it was a kind of lecturing. Of course you are entitled to your opinion on anything in the world but I don't consider people's opinion as valid as others who were actually at an event.

People pass comment all the time but when you are actually there and not watching it on TV you see and hear things differently. You also react to influences or events unfolding around you. It is always easy to sit and pontificate from afar. I hear people saying "The atmosphere sounded flat" or "It was shit" but in the ground it was great when I was amongst it.

My mates went and said first half was shit. You could hear the players ffs. Don't have to get your knickers in a twist but that's how it is. Second half sounded great. We all need to wind our neck in then with Liverpools coach greeting, none of us was there so how dare we comment.......

My mates went and said first half was shit. You could hear the players ffs. Don't have to get your knickers in a twist but that's how it is. Second half sounded great. We all need to wind our neck in then with Liverpools coach greeting, none of us was there so how dare we comment.......
Why you so angry?

The lad was right, it was excellent mostly in the South Stand, trouble is, the three separate tiers dissolve and dilute the atmosphere, if we had a single tier stand, it would be fantastic at many games.

Why you so angry?

The lad was right, it was excellent mostly in the South Stand, trouble is, the three separate tiers dissolve and dilute the atmosphere, if we had a single tier stand, it would be fantastic at many games.

Point me in the direction of any anger and I will respond to it. I have mates in the south stand, they are amazed and also easily offended if ever you mention it is quiet. From being in other points of the ground it doesn't travel well, simple as that. It sounded shit first half but fantastic second half, is that alright?

No that is how YOU perceived it to be from second hand information given to you by a mate, not how it IS or WAS. I never heard the players and where I was stood in the south stand we were singing every few minutes on and off.

Again in case you didn't read it the first time I said you are entitled to an opinion but I don't consider it as valid as someone who experienced it first hand. As for the coach greeting we were all privy to a camera filming on the coach so it gave a pretty good account of what it was like.

Try going to a game now and then and experience atmosphere yourself. It often sounds shit on the telly although sometimes it can sound pretty good, usually the away games when 3000 blues stick together and sing more.

From my seat in the top tier of the Colin Bell you get a good overview of the atmosphere.

Yesterday wasn't as frenetic as the last two bigger games but it was a very good party atmosphere. It went a bit quiet when the team went a bit casual for the last 20 minutes of the first half but apart from that songs spread right round the stadium all game.

No that is how YOU perceived it to be from second hand information given to you by a mate, not how it IS or WAS. I never heard the players and where I was stood in the south stand we were singing every few minutes on and off.

Again in case you didn't read it the first time I said you are entitled to an opinion but I don't consider it as valid as someone who experienced it first hand. As for the coach greeting we were all privy to a camera filming on the coach so it gave a pretty good account of what it was like.

Try going to a game now and then and experience atmosphere yourself. It often sounds shit on the telly although sometimes it can sound pretty good, usually the away games when 3000 blues stick together and sing more.

Here is the south stand syndrome, anyone dare question the atmosphere and their tales are up. If the TV didn't pick up the amazing first half atmosphere then that second half must have been something else with how loud it sounded. Many on here at the game said it was flat first half, you could hear that from the telly and from the people I know who was there. Massive difference to the second half.

This Tom guy is just a contrary twat. Every time his name pops up it’s arguing with somebody

At least quote me yellow belly. To be fair you will find it is part of a forum with differing opinions. What a truly boring place this would be if it was every member agreeing with each other.

Here is the south stand syndrome, anyone dare question the atmosphere and their tales are up. If the TV didn't pick up the amazing first half atmosphere then that second half must have been something else with how loud it sounded. Many on here at the game said it was flat first half, you could hear that from the telly and from the people I know who was there. Massive difference to the second half.

At least quote me yellow belly. To be fair you will find it is part of a forum with differing opinions. What a truly boring place this would be if it was every member agreeing with each other.

It was good first half and better second half as the party started to warm up.

I wouldn't go as strong as the other bloke but you do tend to like an argument lol.

It was good first half and better second half as the party started to warm up.

I wouldn't go as strong as the other bloke but you do tend to like an argument lol.

Got to agree, twas ok when it was in the thread moaning about pitch invasions, can ignore it... but now in here too. ffs we won the league LOL typical City

I did come on here praising the second half but if we want a narrative that I have come on this thread to be a **** then fill your boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.