Etihad atmosphere

How would Level 3 of the East Stand compare to say the 93:20 section for the derby next year?

Last season there was no difference in the atmosphere created for the Derby in the two sections you referred to.

Please don't by an extortionately priced ticket from an on-line agency. Are you getting your ticket for the Derby using your acityzen's card?

Last season there was no difference in the atmosphere created for the Derby in the two sections you referred to.

Please don't by an extortionately priced ticket from an on-line agency. Are you getting your ticket for the Derby using your acityzen's card?
I'm buying it from Thomson Sport, both the City and Premier League website linked to them directly for packages deals - the only way I can get tickets for the Derby. I have tickets for the back section of either 308 or 309. I worry that I won't feel 'part' of it but maybe i'm wrong?

I'm buying it from Thomson Sport, both the City and Premier League website linked to them directly for packages deals - the only way I can get tickets for the Derby. I have tickets for the back section of either 308 or 309. I worry that I won't feel 'part' of it but maybe i'm wrong?

If we play well the atmosphere will be rocking. Get in Mary Ds before the game if you want an atmospheric build up to the game.

I'm in 308, you'll hear me..

Before I begin, I understand this post may offend some and I want to apologise in advance.

Watching the Southampton game back last night and around the time of Stones' ruled out goal, player shouts were clear as day and the referee whistle was heard echoing around the ground.
I couldn't help but think that was the flattest a Premier League game has sounded.
Of course, I only had to go back a previous week to the Everton game where I thought the same.
An excellent performance being greeted by an overwhelming flatness from our part.
The 1894 Group are excellent.
They bring fantastic visuals and try their best to generate a buzz, but that can only go so far with the constant pessimism in the terraces.
Backwards passes greeted with sighs and calls for a more direct, Stoke approach are becoming an increasing concern.
BlueMoonRising TV is one of my favourite fan mediums and I check it as often as a new video permits.
In the past 4 day there's been a a guy asking for Txiki to be sacked and the board restructured.
This is the same board that was the main driving point in Peps arrival.
Another video yesterday had a fan quick to jump into the 'I never wanted Pep in the first place' camp.
I understand fan views DO NOT represent BMR so this is no slight on them, I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion and I also understand that we don't all enjoy possession football.
However, I find it very concerning that 9 games into a PL season (which we sit top of) that we already have fans with that sort of attitude.
Pessimism is something which spreads round the ground very quickly and before too long those boo's at half time will be directed at the team and not the referee.

We've recently been to Celtic Park and witnessed one of the best atmospheres in Europe (IMO).
If anyone believes the ability of that Celtic XI alone pushed them over the line then you need to sit down and have word.
I've been in that ground half empty, drenched in rain and and managed by Ronny Deila whilst the Green Brigade still manage to create a real buzz about the place.

Generating an atmosphere works both ways.
The players put on a show, we respond, and vise versa.
We are playing some of the best football seen at City in my lifetime so why aren't we as fans doing our part?
Ultimately results are everything, I get that and trying to avoid going through the cliche list... they will come.
Get behind the team, be patient, get off David Silvas back for not shooting and try adopt a more open mentality to this completely new approach to our play.

Queue the, 'I paid for this seat and I'll do whatever I like' brigade.

Won't be long before we have the safe standers on,whilst forgetting the south stand and corners are all ready unofficial standing areas

Haven't read the whole opening post, will do later, bit pressed for time at the minute but an observation I made whilst watching on TV.

I could hear the usual chants early on in this game but the lack of any tempo, desire and fight from the players in that first half seemed to be a major factor in killing the atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.