Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
stony said:
Ant's alright and his mum is a proper milf.
may be mate, but do you believe on ounce of the shithouse post?

I don't believe much on here tbh. Unless I see it on the OS, I take everything with a pinch of salt.
I even wait for the results to be confirmed these days, you never know.

squirtyflower said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I know someone who worked on this and said that we couldn't get the license to open to the public because we hadn't built enough toilets in it. I take it this has been fixed now if we are opening tomorrow?
and i know someone is being wound up by someone they know if you believe that shit

that is a load of crap im at the campus mainly inside the new stadium testing it this week coming so it is ready for the first public game and it isn't that, we test everything inside so lighting the gates, tannoy systems, seats and the 2 standing sections so we can get an official capacity aswell as cossesions ect then it gets handed onto Manchester uni to have 2 games to show it off with the public hence why the event is FREE because they cant sell tickets when we are testing and they might be a few little games none with any mcfc teams so its new year time mcfc teams will be playing

on top of that match day staff need to be shown around which is also happening this week so it is pretty much a big week for mcfc

AntonDonJuan said:
I know someone who worked on this and said that we couldn't get the license to open to the public because we hadn't built enough toilets in it. I take it this has been fixed now if we are opening tomorrow?
It was the only way to deal with the smokers.

squirtyflower said:
AntonDonJuan said:
squirtyflower said:
may be mate, but do you believe on ounce of the shithouse post?
shithouse?
toilets?
Ahh

Well it' my bird's dad who told worked on it for a week helping with testing and he is a season ticket holder and the most boring **** i've ever met hence me believing him, i don't think he's got a joke in him

AntonDonJuan said:
squirtyflower said:
AntonDonJuan said:
shithouse?
toilets?
Ahh

Well it' my bird's dad who told worked on it for a week helping with testing and he is a season ticket holder and the most boring **** i've ever met hence me believing him, i don't think he's got a joke in him
and you didn't think to step back for a minute and think "would it get planning permission if it didn't have a high enough shithouse ration"?

squirtyflower said:
AntonDonJuan said:
squirtyflower said:
Ahh

Well it' my bird's dad who told worked on it for a week helping with testing and he is a season ticket holder and the most boring c**t i've ever met hence me believing him, i don't think he's got a joke in him
and you didn't think to step back for a minute and think "would it get planning permission if it didn't have a high enough shithouse ration"?
Hey, i'm the type of guy that buys something because the wrapper looks pretty, course i didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.