Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all very well but we never fill it ... according to some shit tv companies.

Seems strange that they are experts in how to fill stadiums when in fact they are spending excessively for PL and CL games with very little chance to fill their own subscriber base.

We have a club that is growing the attending fan base in a sensible and sustainable way. Families can afford to attend together due to the fair pricing of tickets for many games and season cards. I find it quite ironic that the same media outlets and certain fans that cry foul at extortionate pricing within football also criticise City for for making football accessible to the majority of people.

The strategy employed by city will have a long term benefit. Kids will attend from an early age with their families and will become lifelong 'attending' fans.

If we have games where it's not full for early round cup games then who cares. The bitter and jealous fans out there used to laugh at us for bring in the third tier and not having won anything for a generation. Now all they can do is obsess over photos of our ground and try and find empty seats. How very sad and pathetic. I quite enjoy laughing at their embarrassing behaviour. Fancy posting more pictures of your rivals ground than you do of your own and pretending you're not bothered about city at the same time! Chumps!

The future is bright and is being extremely well managed.

We have a club that is growing the attending fan base in a sensible and sustainable way. Families can afford to attend together due to the fair pricing of tickets for many games and season cards. I find it quite ironic that the same media outlets and certain fans that cry foul at extortionate pricing within football also criticise City for for making football accessible to the majority of people.

The strategy employed by city will have a long term benefit. Kids will attend from an early age with their families and will become lifelong 'attending' fans.

If we have games where it's not full for early round cup games then who cares. The bitter and jealous fans out there used to laugh at us for bring in the third tier and not having won anything for a generation. Now all they can do is obsess over photos of our ground and try and find empty seats. How very sad and pathetic. I quite enjoy laughing at their embarrassing behaviour. Fancy posting more pictures of your rivals ground than you do of your own and pretending you're not bothered about city at the same time! Chumps!

The future is bright and is being extremely well managed.
I'm sure City are intent on growing the fan base, but they are intent on doing it at the same time as growing revenues. Sunday's game is between £45 and £48. I have a seasoncard which is great value, but I wince when I see the match-day prices. For WHU it's £45 behind the goal. It's from £31 for an equivalent seat at Utd.

I'm sure City are intent on growing the fan base, but they are intent on doing it at the same time as growing revenues. Sunday's game is between £45 and £48. I have a seasoncard which is great value, but I wince when I see the match-day prices. For WHU it's £45 behind the goal. It's from £31 for an equivalent seat at Utd.
Fair point. I suppose that offsets the cheaper tickets offered for cup matches and the deals for Seasoncards. I must admit that I don't actively monitor the single ticket prices as i'm a Seasoncards holder as well.

Reminder how it would look as an expanded two tiered stand.

Id love it if they called it the 93:20 Stand and had a big '93:20' written into the tier with white seats.

image.png

Personally have a feeling it will just be a copy of the South Stand though. Mostly because the stand has to be developed under the constraints of the original cable net and the rake of the current 2nd tier might not line up with the old supports at the back.

The old net comes in at the new South Stand right at the very top between the seating and roof. So the tier size and rake had to be aligned up perfectly to allow that to happen.

Reminder how it would look as an expanded two tiered stand.

Id love it if they called it the 93:20 Stand and had a big '93:20' written into the tier with white seats.

image.png

Personally have a feeling it will just be a copy of the South Stand though. Mostly because the stand has to be developed under the constraints of the original cable net and the rake of the current 2nd tier might not line up with the old supports at the back.

The old net comes in at the new South Stand right at the very top between the seating and roof. So the tier size and rake had to be aligned up perfectly to allow that to happen.

That looks brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.