Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 16's should be a fiver at either end of the stadium, under 18's fifteen and under twenty-ones should be thirty quid. All of these should be for match day walk up with a dedicated ticket booth for these only.

Season cards should be priced accordingly for those who want to make a commitment.
Cant argue with your reasoning far to many people are priced out and can think of different ways to spend there money

It's true that if we truly want to have a singing end then it needs to be priced appropriately. £600 for SS lower is too expensive.

Has it ever been announced what our capacity would be if we fully expanded the stadium. I'd imagine we could go to a maximum of 3 tiers. I'm sure Arsenal only built a 60,000 seater due to financial constraints.

Has it ever been announced what our capacity would be if we fully expanded the stadium. I'd imagine we could go to a maximum of 3 tiers. I'm sure Arsenal only built a 60,000 seater due to financial constraints.

When they announced the plans a couple of seasons ago they basically said circa 62000. Was estimated to be 55000 when the South stand was completed though and it hasn't quite worked that way. Conservative estimate I'd say somewhere between 60-61k.

When they announced the plans a couple of seasons ago they basically said circa 62000. Was estimated to be 55000 when the South stand was completed though and it hasn't quite worked that way. Conservative estimate I'd say somewhere between 60-61k.

Current capacity is 55097. The South Stand 3rd tier holds approximately 6450 seats. The 2 end blocks on the East and West Stands had around 140 extra seats added (280 in total), so expect the new capacity, when the North Stand 3rd tier is completed to be around 61850, unless of course they build a different extension. Think our highest attendance was against Leicester last season at 54700 ish. That's pretty much every seat filled, less seats along the segregation lines. So max attendance will be around 61500 I guess.....?

as added
There would be more than 3000 Safe Standing places on L1 as there are 1.5 people to every space. There are around 3000 seats there now so you could say if that was replicated into spaces for Safe Standing, we'd have 4500 Safe Standing fans on L1 - not many whatsoever, we'd still have a smaller vocal area than Stockport County and dozens upon dozens of clubs around the country (some with tiny stadiums).

Capacity is now 55100, give or take a few.
When the South Stand 3rd tier was built, an additional row (Row R) of 240 seats was also added to the 2nd tier, and 140 seats added to each of the nearest blocks in the East and West Stand 3rd tier. The South Stand now has seats for 15550 fans. There are 5200 in the 1st tier, 3900 in the second tier and 6450 in the 3rd.
The North Stand currently now has approximately 9550 seats, including the corners between the East and West Stands (5550 in the 1st tier and 3650 in the second), and about 350 corporate seats right at the back.
If safe standing was added to the first tier in the North Stand, making it 8300 ish, plus 6500 additional seats in the new 3rd tier, plus 3650 the second tier (I guess we'd lose the 350 corporate seats...?), we'd have a stand holding around 18700 fans.
Assuming that 280 seats would be added to the East and West Stand end blocks, that would bring overall capacity up to something in the region of 64800, or a tad over 62000 if there was no safe standing added.

Just watching the Tunnel Cam and wondered if anyone knows when the new glass tunnel is going to be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.