Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pay on the gate

its a simple thing just bring it back people work all hours and don't get time to sort out tickets and come saturday or match day and want to go. the walk up and last min change of mind can add up also lower the ticket price and have a cut off date and then add a £1 to the pay on the gate

pay on the gate

its a simple thing just bring it back people work all hours and don't get time to sort out tickets and come saturday or match day and want to go. the walk up and last min change of mind can add up also lower the ticket price and have a cut off date and then add a £1 to the pay on the gate
I agree but in these days they want to know who is sat in every seat

I do like the idea of setting aside an area of unrestricted seating or standing but you could only really do if for a very limited number of games - the midweek League and FA Cup ties. We have 44,000 seasoncard holders. You can't have that many, and operate such a scheme in league games.

pay on the gate

Most games are sold out anyway and any empty seats from s/c holders missing so there is no capacity for pay on gate for most games. Even after extending the North stand I would expect games to be close to full. Plus as has been pointed out the club would prefer seats to be empty than filled with untraceable fans.

Not sure how we could do this but it would be worth pursuing if it could be made to work.
How can you have walk ups on match day yet still know who it is?
Can we not do discounted tickets for available seats for city card holders on the day from the ticket office?

I agree but in these days they want to know who is sat in every seat

in today world that's is easy to fix just use your phone to text or a app to use a pin number also with the blue zone why don't the club use it to show the game out side when full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.