Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by fbloke, 5 Dec 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiscoSteve

DiscoSteve

TWAT . . . . . . . . . Posts:
    So I'm hoping that this response in bold relates specifically to 'corporate' facilities in any expanded North Stand - don't expect me to find the source but what I've gleaned from this thread and elsewhere over the last 18 months was an Expanded North Stand would NOT replicate the extensive 'premium' facilities that were built into the South Stand expansion.

2. DiscoSteve

DiscoSteve

TWAT . . . . . . . . . Posts:
    I was at ICL Ashton from 83 to 90 - our paths may have crossed ;-)

3. ManCityX

ManCityX

Not sure if you remember but shortly before the south stand extension was announced a local resident came on here and stated that City told them in a community meeting that there were no current plans for expansion. This was despite the rampant speculation on here.

A month later and the club officially announced the expansion.

4. mcfcinprague

mcfcinprague

You never know mate, I'm Phil Pollard

Joined ICL 74 at West Gorton, went to Ashton 79, left in 99, went back in 2000 with Celestica as it was then and worked in Italy, Ireland, Canada and Czechia where I met my Czech wife hence my username

We have a house near Prague but live here in Sandbach

5. dooie68

dooie68

I'm rather new to this debate, however, I go to and for the past twelve years been a season ticket holder travelling from West Sussex for all home games, Imo, There's not a chance the north stand being built until the transport system is greatly improved, the tram system is poor and positively discourages people (such as myself), from parking a distance away from the ground, the car parking provided is poorly managed. What's the point of increasing the capacity when the club, local authorities cannot improve what's there already.

6. Cookieproof

Cookieproof

English, Drama and Music Teacher; Theatre Director
    Formerly Northenden, Manchester, now Asuncion, Par
    I thought this might be of interest to some on here concerning the collar site and the surrounding areas. Read the part BELLE VUE IS ON THE WAY BACK ... by David Gray:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BBBelleVue/

7. BerkshireBlue

BerkshireBlue

Is this the stadium development thread or moan about empty seats even though it was sold out thread? I was expecting to read about the expansion and collar site not this load of crap.

8. BLUE THUNDER

BLUE THUNDER

I thought it was the Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread but my eyes must be playing tricks with me. I should have been a ref !

9. domalino

domalino

Does this exist with annotations not covered up?

10. jrb

jrb

Found this nice 3D model today on the Internet.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.