Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Can't sing cos we haven't got the design right." Great fan culture
You know what I mean, yesterday there were miniature ponies for people to stroke in City Square, but stand up in the STANDS and you're carted out and if you've got any incling take a flag in with a pole longer than 2metres to bring a bit of colour think again. It's all backwards

Stadium looked the business in the spring sunshine
It did yes, still feel it would go up about 10 levels with some new designs to the exterior though.

Would love to see something along the lines of LED cladding, or something like the Allianz.

It did yes, still feel it would go up about 10 levels with some new designs to the exterior though.

Would love to see something along the lines of LED cladding, or something like the Allianz.

Hasn't it been mentioned that when the north stand extension is done that the stadium will be getting and led type wrap to make it look better? Am sure @Danamy said something in the last few weeks about it as well

You know what I mean, yesterday there were miniature ponies for people to stroke in City Square, but stand up in the STANDS and you're carted out and if you've got any incling take a flag in with a pole longer than 2metres to bring a bit of colour think again. It's all backwards

Sorry mate but SS lower was stood up all game with their arms folded in silence just like they do most games.

Even the corner section had a pop at them for it.

Hasn't it been mentioned that when the north stand extension is done that the stadium will be getting and led type wrap to make it look better? Am sure @Danamy said something in the last few weeks about it as well

Think it would be years after that even, after they do the sides.

10 years+ off.

Sorry mate but SS lower was stood up all game with their arms folded in silence just like they do most games.

Even the corner section had a pop at them for it.

its a bit rich though. the corner section does the exact same ( stand in silence) and has done all season. at least 114/5 try and sing.

We already know, but more.confirmation anout it.

You know it's goingnto happem with MCC, ADUG, and MU all involved.

Insider Media.

Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) is embarking on the next phase of its ‘transformational’ masterplan with an application to build a 250-seat theatre and a "nationally significant" poetry library. The proposals, earmarked for a site off Oxford Road, come just weeks after it emerged the institution was in talks to build a ‘world class’ sports university next door to Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium. https://www.insidermedia.com/insider/northwest

Im afraid to say but the old fan culture from the 80s/early 90s will never come back.

Everybody thought the Sky boom would collapse and its not, its becoming more and more as a day out for the rich.

Ticket prices through the roof, will never be the same ever again.

Im afraid to say but the old fan culture from the 80s/early 90s will never come back.

Everybody thought the Sky boom would collapse and its not, its becoming more and more as a day out for the rich.

Ticket prices through the roof, will never be the same ever again.
Maybe it's just me but I grew up on the Kippax from the mid 70s, but really wouldn't want to go back to those days, it wasn't all it's cracked up to have been. There is probably a half way house but that's more to do with safe standing than cost.
Different generation too, my son loves going to games but he's also happy to miss a game if there is something else on and misses his October game to see the NFL at Wembley. Young people have many more options than we did in the 70s. For me then it was City and Rock gigs, that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.