Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Danamy, 12 Jun 2017.

1. tonea2003

tonea2003

professional mancunian
    mate i do the tram back to ashton every game, it is always rammed to the the point of being dangerous at times, due to the fact of only having a single carriage

2. nmc

nmc

Now you've done it. Get your tin hat on! Thanks for the update ftw

3. richards30

richards30

haha! I was just more surprised as he blurted it out that because he lives Manchester way he had stopped in to asda and knew a couple of managers in there and they said now the store was being located as city had finally bought the land and sorted out a re-location package. this guys isn't into football at all and he actually just brought the subject up and said there were big plans for that land and city had finally got it.

4. Why Always Ste

Why Always Ste

Gym Rat
    Oooooh I'm moist

5. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    I am going to make a bold prediction - Asda will eventually be part of our expanded training ground.

6. bluebrickroad

bluebrickroad

Professional Chancer
    Who uses the accommodation at the CFA now that the players don't stay overnight there prior to games?

7. somapop

somapop

We need an 'ASDA relocation rumour' day like they have Australia Day.
    I'll be at the start of the parade and wave drab handmade pizzas whilst patting my right arse cheek.
    Still...it keeps this thread a float.

8. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

It's rented to rags Singa Kong supporters club for our match days. They don't know the difference.

In the close season it's to Syrians,Somalians,Eritreans & Samir Nasris extended family.

9. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Bit of an update - apparently crew and alsager university closing talks currently on long re a merger with mms and plans for a sports campus to rival anything America has. I can't quite picture that but imagine the impact of 10000 sports mad students living around there and extending the city centre naturally towards the etihad via a young population and better transport. Add to that new residential homes, offices, commercial space. That is the plan. 100 percent.

10. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

so its going to be like fallowfield then ;)