Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Danamy, 12 Jun 2017.

1. manchester blue

manchester blue

You've obviously not been in Bruno's, Manchester's No1 rated Italian on Trip Advisor for Pizza and Chianti. A stone's throw from the Etihad!!

2. manchester blue

manchester blue

There were rumours of Asda relocating there too. Guess this puts that to bed.

3. I posted the above a while back. However, there'll be no 2022 events at the Campus and Velodrome because Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has selected Birmingham and not Liverpool as the recommended city for an England bid for the Games: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ham-liverpool-recommendation?CMP=share_btn_tw

4. nmc

nmc

Must make a note to avoid Granada Reports tonight then - the candels will be burning!!!!! 'Its not fair" blah blah blah

5. Mike N

Mike N

That's a pity. LIverpool every day of the week before Birmingham.

6. ManCityX

ManCityX

Corners painted blue with the badge on as well.

[​IMG]

7. noirish

noirish

What is the latest on further stadium expansion?

Sorry if the question is stupid, not following this development very closely as I'm Swedish

8. Manchester1894

Manchester1894

The ASDA move rumours will fire up again now. haha

9. I read it as killing the rumours of this as a potential site for ASDA. The plans approved in 2013 to put a big supermarket there have changed and they're now planning primarily a residential development.

There's nothing official about this. In terms of little snippets of unofficial information, @worsleyweb is the best bet for this kind of thing. IIRC, his latest infromation (posted a few weeks ago) was that the north stand development was looking as though it would begin in summer 2018. Usual caveats apply.