Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Any video?

It's turning into a nothing presentation.

Lot's of clue's, but no meat on the bone.

sounds like a sales pitch, "come and do something with this for us".
""We want an offer that will make sure to have a mixed population there. Within East Manchester there's a scale to do everything. And if there is that scale, we're Manchester and we will do it"

Thought exactly that... Almost like the shop window is officially open.. come at us..

I think most fans wanted the stadium to be extended and look nice, with leisure/retail/hotels/skyscrapers on the spare land.

The only thing I got out of todays announcement is that they want to turn the ground into the finest sports campus in the world. Which is not a bad thing, but when they talk about developers collaborating, it sounds like they want to turn it into a mini-city centre too with mixed use buildings. I'm just expecting a generic campus building, a few shops, and more tenants to be announced.. So far we have Rugby/Athletics/Football/Cycling on the wider campus...

Sounds like they aren't getting enough interest in building stuff, anything that is interesting developers they're probably arguing over the same space (hence the collaboration) and it's basically a sales pitch to drum up more interest to build stuff across the site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.