Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Man City billionaires to turn Eastlands in to Las Vegas?

shootmeifipost10k said:
fbloke said:
Worth a watch - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQeeHNcEty4&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Interesting as it gives the dates as 2104 or 2015 for completion and also for one of those snippets I have been pushing for a while now about academies across the globe.

At about 50 seconds in there is the definitive statement of that intention.

But lets not forget that I ma nought but a WUM who makes things up eh!

Happy New Year to all the Las Vegas buddies community.

Please don't take it the wrong way Fbloke as I've read just about all this thread and your input as been great. But regarding the WUM bit I do believe you pull alot of it on yourself as you kinda like patting yourself on the back alot in your posts. Like you've done just here. Like I said don't take it the wrong way you probably don't mean it but it just comes across like that a bit sometimes.
You can if you wish to say bollocks and fuck off I dont mind and won't in the least bit get offended. ;0)

How very dare you!

I suppose its largely due to the fact that the very vocal minority NEVER come back and apologise when things are proven to be accurate.

If they were to do that or if they were less vociferous in the first place I would gladly leave these things unsaid.

Now fuck off ;-)

cant wait to see the bridge

given_is_ironman said:
Sun Jihai as the Head of Citys Chinese Division?!

Certainly as a figurehead there are few better candidates.

fbloke said:
given_is_ironman said:
Sun Jihai as the Head of Citys Chinese Division?!

Certainly as a figurehead there are few better candidates.

I agree, when he was playing for us he was a hero to the Chinese football fans. No one better.

kurious oranj said:
fbloke said:
Interesting as it gives the dates as 2104

wow, now that is long term planning.

If I have it right, 2104 is 2015 in the Chinese calendar. They don't take their year '0' as the birth of Christ, it starts with the first Chinese dynasty (or something like that!).

I'm bored of pies and bovril - can we have a Sweet and Sour Pork and Fried Rice option please!

TCIB said:
fbloke said:

Wait this can't be true as they are doing it the "proper" way. Tell me this is not so fbloke :D

Apparently its better to borrow the money at, say 12% over 10 years which removes about £200m quid from football in order to build a £300m stadium so that more fans can be priced out of the game.

Thats financially fair you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.