Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by GeekinGav, 19 Aug 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekinGav

GeekinGav

someone just needs to break in at the end of the season, flood the place and release about 100 alligators, then the WWF and Greenpeace will protest forever that its an endangered swamp habitat lol

2. simonmdm

simonmdm

Sounds good! Which roofs are you installing?

3. [bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1157636_10153160390030455_579281150_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Somebody's been having a bit too much fun with the lawnmower judging from this.

4. jrb

jrb

Can we read anything into those (crop) circles?

5. bluemc

bluemc

Maybe it's the club's new tribute to Mancini after taking the posters down?

6. [​IMG]

7. Mayor West

Mayor West

any new pics jrb?? must have progressed a fair bit since the last lot?

8. flipmode

flipmode

I noticed that there haven't been any new ones uploaded to http://www.airviews.info/mcfc_academy.html yet for August. Perhaps they're taken at the end of each month to maximise the development stages.

I did take my camera on Monday to take some shots, but it was too dark and I was too far away to get a decent shot of the site. It's only when you look at the aerial views that it just hits home how ridiculously big the site is.

I'm hoping the bridge starts to get built soon. Can't wait for that!!

9. mostonbluemark

mostonbluemark

Someone on here suggested towards the end of the year/early next. Wasn't GX, can't recall who it was though.

10. jrb

jrb

Apologise for the delay.

Virgin Broadband has been playing up again in the SK3 area. Not been working in the last 24 hours. Virgin looking into the problem. Not been able to upload the pictures via Imageshack.

BTW. According to the engineer from Virgin, Sky Sports did some aerial shots of the stadium and new training complex before the start of the match. Probably from the huge cherry picker arm over the North Stand. Did anyone see the footage?

I'll post the pictures tomorrow if possible. :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.