Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
The completion of the complex is behind schedule; the club naturally aren't impressed and have threatened legal action against the construction company. Initial plans were to move in for preseason, but they're now looking at making the transition from Carrington during the August international break.

I hope they get it sponsored by Forsyths on Deansgate, so we can have one of those pianos half way across it that plays itself, just like the one on that bridge at the Trafford Centre, or maybe just employ Jean Michel Jarre to play there on match days with a state of the art keyboard

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
I hope they get it sponsored by Forsyths on Deansgate, so we can have one of those pianos half way across it that plays itself, just like the one on that bridge at the Trafford Centre, or maybe just employ Jean Michel Jarre to play there on match days with a state of the art keyboard
Can't we just attach the Bluemoon-singing guitar man from the pre-match cheesy ritual to the bridge? Two birds, one stone.

jimharri said:
maurizio said:
ColinLee said:
I can confirm that, it was the same company.
We need a 'Truman's for Steel' sign on the bridge?
And a ''Johnstone's paints'' sign.

I'm sure Gorton Electrical would cough up £6m a year... I remember their cheesy "we've cornered the market'" scoreboard ads in the latter days at Maine Road whenever we got a corner - it was a prompt to relax we never ever scored from corners.

A... said:
The completion of the complex is behind schedule; the club naturally aren't impressed and have threatened legal action against the construction company. Initial plans were to move in for preseason, but they're now looking at making the transition from Carrington during the August international break.

November has been the planned move date for ages now

blueparrot said:
A... said:

November has been the planned move date for ages now

Don't think that's right Blue Parrot. Stand corrected

The club wanted the training academy up and running pre-season. The November date was final completion for the whole academy.

A bit like moving into your house, even though it isn't finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.