ETUHU

Hughes will start him against Blackburn, if Tevez' injury doesn't clear...

he doesn't trust Weiss for a full 90 away from home and I don't know what the hell is up with SWP. I can see Etuhu starting the season like he did at Villa last year

This has GOT to be a wind up. Weiss did more in 10 minutes than Etuhu will do in his career.

Seriously,from where i was sat he

- Hides from the ball
- Shocking first touch
- Supposedly pacy but not seen it

Don't want to get on youngsters backs but this guy is not a premier league footballer in a million years and if he starts against Blackburn its a disgrace. Where was SWP last night?

was gonna ask same thing were was swp? I thought kelvin was grim like! Wiess good when he came on?

kippaxtrev said:
This has GOT to be a wind up. Weiss did more in 10 minutes than Etuhu will do in his career.

Seriously,from where i was sat he

- Hides from the ball
- Shocking first touch
- Supposedly pacy but not seen it

Don't want to get on youngsters backs but this guy is not a premier league footballer in a million years and if he starts against Blackburn its a disgrace. Where was SWP last night?

AGREED!!

If this lad is in the team today, I'm taking a kit with me and coming on in the 2nd half.
Etuhu is garbage!

At 36 years old, 5'6" and touching 12.5 st I still think I could input more in 45 mins.

Etuhu struggled when he was on loan at Leicester,so realisiticly what chance has he got of being good enough to be where we wanna be.I just cant see it.

i think he was trying to hard to give the impression that he is a steady player.
when young vlad weiss plays, we slate him for all the tricks and shit with no end product, and now we slate etuhu for no tricks and just being steady.
he should be given a chance along with weiss. they are obviously not first team starters, but can do a job for the last 20 against tired legs. especially weiss, who could torment fuck out of half of the prem full backs.
etuhu is only young, and could do with a bit of confidence, maybe vlad could share some of his and we end up with 2 mint players? lol

I think we should keep him for now and see if he can develop more in the reserves and maybe another loan stint after January. This is going to be his best chance to learn with the new additions to the squad.

It's good to have some back-up players in the squad, especially ones that are not on expensive wages.

But one year is all I would go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.