Euro Qualifiers ( Friday & Saturday)

Tevez City

Two players impressed me in these games, The Serbian Lijaic and the Belgium Whislte.

By the way, Kolarov and Kompany are playing now.

Serbia puzzle me, so much individual talent but underachieving as a team. Reminds me of another country (ours!).

Haha, and they scored as I say that. Nice little ball by Kolarov, but horrible defending.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 pm --<br /><br />Kolarov just dribbled it around two players and nearly scored (deflected for corner). :O

I watched Slovenia v Italy. Good victory for the Italians, who should go on to qualify comfortably now.

Yeah, Spain won. Torres was useless yet again when he came on, either he has lost it completely or this is one of the longest barren runs I've seen from a striker.

Silva played no part in the match, can't complain about that, though Alonso and Navas, even Xavi (good but not by his standards) weren't overly impressive. Iniesta was brilliant though yet again. Villa saved Spain with his late brace.

Has anyone noticed Georgia's progress? They're beating Croatia, and if it stays that way going top of their group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.