Euro Qualifiers ( Friday & Saturday)

CTID1977 said:
the match ended now...georgia won 1-0!...modric was nowhere....the main man behind the georgia's success is temo ketsbaia...now georgia's head coach and former newcastle player

The Guys a nutter!

we are the east stand said:
CTID1977 said:
the match ended now...georgia won 1-0!...modric was nowhere....the main man behind the georgia's success is temo ketsbaia...now georgia's head coach and former newcastle player

The Guys a nutter!

He's more calm now these days :) Quality manager...he did well in cyprus, greece and now georgia...<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
tasker said:
predictions for ireland guys?

2-0

f...k knows....hope it's 1-0 for ireland...but no many chances for them overall...

2-0 to Ireland so far. McGeady and Keane. Ireland's best player so far? The keeper..Macedonia's one at that. Fuckin brutal so far. Not sure who these lads are in green, "it's like watching Brazil" hahahaha.

But it's Ireland..so that means that sometimes in the next 50 odd mins we'll loose concentration and throw it away.

But good so far. The only worry so far is that Doyle went off with, by looking at his face and the players around him, was a pretty serious injury. Nothing much happened but they were all signalling for a sub before the physio even got onto the pitch. Walked off in the end but had a fierce old hobble on him. Hopefully nothing too serious.

But so far so good. *Touch wood.*

EDIT: There we go. Half time on the dot and it's 2-1.

Macedonia pull one back. The atmosphere in Ireland is dreadful, half-empty stadium and near silence.

LoveCity said:
Macedonia pull one back. The atmosphere in Ireland is dreadful, half-empty stadium and near silence.

That has more to do with the fact that the FAI, have made tickets so expensive, in a skint country.

Dzeko scores a game-winner (83rd minute)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Bosnia 2
Romania 1

Game over

I watched Bosnia because of Dzeko

Scored from about 1 yard, but he is the focus for their team.

Game was a battle and clearly meant so much to the players and fans. Really enjoyed the game. Technically not a great game, but so much commitment. Bosnia forced the win through sheer willpower. I like Dzeko very much. He is a very unselfish player, and was always encouraging players after they made a mistake. Some of you could learn from him!

Unknown_Genius said:
LoveCity said:

That has more to do with the fact that the FAI, have made tickets so expensive, in a skint country.

That and more in a nutshell.

And Richard Dunne, there are moments, moments when I wonder why we ever let Dunne go..and then..and then he does thinkgs like this and I remember why. Fucking idiot.
Kilban could have done better and so could our keeper, Westwood. Not exactly Shay Given, but he's the best we've got.
Stupid defending really. We're carrying Kilbane in defence and we shouldn't be, he plays for Huddersfield for Christ sake, in midfield, Trap has him playing in LB instead of Ciaran Clark who plays LB for Villa. Experience they say. Fuck sake. It makes no sense at all.

We'd want to push on now get another goal or so, don't make this another "typical Ireland" performance.
If we park the bus and defend our 2-1 against Macedonia I'm turning off the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.