20:05

Roma V Lyon
(agg 2-4)

RSC Anderlecht V Apoel Nicosia
(agg 1-0)

I see mid-table utd play tonight..
Is there anybody with knowledge of either the Russian league or this year's Thursday night trophy, who can tell me if the opposition have a decent chance of winning tonight...or a 2-2 draw?

I would give the Rostov game a miss. They improved in the second half but not enough to win the tie.

Besiktas vs Olympiakos is so far not a bad game to watch, and followed by Roma vs Lyon.

Is there anybody with knowledge of either the Russian league or this year's Thursday night trophy, who can tell me if the opposition have a decent chance of winning tonight...or a 2-2 draw?

Rostov are awful,couple other of games might be decent

Last edited:

Can't see them doing it to be honest. They would have to play exceptionally well, combined with United playing exceptionally poor. They're currently 8th in Russia, challenged for the title last season and ended up finishing 2nd. Azmoun, who's there most talented player will probably start tonight.

Those ****s are getting it big time later if they get knocked out after all the shit they've been giving out today

Unfortunately I'd give the Russians about 1% chance of progressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.