Europa League 16th March

Boringly predictable with boring being the operative word. When are they going to draw a decent side that puts them to the sword the jammy rag sods?

Can't belive some of the shite I'm hearing from savage, pogbas don't alright this season, one thing about him he never hides always looking for the ball what the fuck, I know he once picked up his wife's passport by mistake think he needs pick-up her glasses as well the prick
Lol

Has the Europa league ever looked so full of poor teams at this point?

Shocking.
We at least had to beat Basel (who were decent at the time) and Benfica to win it; with the likes of Inter, Leverkusen, Napoli and Atletico Madrid being knocked out in other brackets to the final. It's pretty appalling that Spurs and Liverpool haven't won this competition a few times between them over the last few years. If United fail to win this with only Lyon as a threat on paper in any remaining bracket, it'll just be an embarrassment. Though I think it'd be a blessing in disguise as this United side would just be knocked right back down to the Europa next season, unless they get the easy group in which case they'd be embarrassed in the knockouts.

We at least had to beat Basel (who were decent at the time) and Benfica to win it; with the likes of Inter, Leverkusen, Napoli and Atletico Madrid being knocked out in other brackets to the final. It's pretty appalling that Spurs and Liverpool haven't won this competition a few times between them over the last few years. If United fail to win this with only Lyon as a threat on paper in any remaining bracket, it'll just be an embarrassment. Though I think it'd be a blessing in disguise as this United side would just be knocked right back down to the Europa next season, unless they get the easy group in which case they'd be embarrassed in the knockouts.

I agree mate.

Has the Europa league ever looked so full of poor teams at this point?

Shocking.

We played the likes of Bayern Munich, Sporting Lisbon, Sevilla, Zenit St. Petersburg, Marseille, Besiktas and Atletico Madrid, over two seasons in the UEFA Cup.

It's unlikely you'll ever see many of those teams in the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.