Europa League 8th March

Great to see us win tonight, but unfortunately I'm now suffering from the mental angst of cognitive dissonance.

Everything tells me that based upon our recent games, we are a bunch of gutless, uncoached bunch of under achievers.

Expecting the worst tonight, I'm unable to explain the disparity between my view we are rubbish, that actually howver bad you think Milan is at home, to win there 2-0 is not only pretty good but inexpliacable. We even seemed to play pretty bloody good.

So, I just can't reconcile these two opposing notions and my brain hurts.

I need drink, girls, drink etc

"Cognitive dissonance", I like it. A pre-requisite for posting on an internet forum. Particularly during or straight after an unexpected defeat. Enjoy the moment and buy a newspaper or two.

If Arsenal win the Europa will we have 5 teams in next years champions league or only 4 (Europa winners plus first three in premier league)?

They do, they spent it on shit.
I’ve lost my glasses and attempted to catch up on this thread without them.
I’m just back home and listening to talksport on the radio. I caught them saying something about the SCUM winning. Turned off radio and started reading this thread. When I read this post I really thought you were talking about the SCUM! But then again you could’ve been!

Great to see us win tonight, but unfortunately I'm now suffering from the mental angst of cognitive dissonance.

Everything tells me that based upon our recent games, we are a bunch of gutless, uncoached bunch of under achievers.

Expecting the worst tonight, I'm unable to explain the disparity between my view we are rubbish, that actually howver bad you think Milan is at home, to win there 2-0 is not only pretty good but inexpliacable. We even seemed to play pretty bloody good.

So, I just can't reconcile these two opposing notions and my brain hurts.

I need drink, girls, drink etc
We want you to stay, we want you to stayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Arsene Wenger, we want you to stay!!!

;-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.