Europa League/Conference League | Final (pg 24)

Just thinking the name sounds familiar but if that’s the case, fucking lol
yeah he’s my national team rb/cb, bayern academy, not world class obviously but nagelsmann had him deal with mbappe in ucl and he was successful.

tommy got rid of the bayern kids asap, then they had problems at rb hahahahha you can’t make this shit up. they probably won’t let him stay on loan unfortunately, he’s doing great with alonso. :/

yeah he’s my national team rb/cb, bayern academy, not world class obviously but nagelsmann had him deal with mbappe in ucl and he was successful.

tommy got rid of the bayern kids asap, then they had problems at rb hahahahha you can’t make this shit up. they probably won’t let him stay on loan unfortunately, he’s doing great with alonso. :/
If Tuchel leaves, and Leverkusen make a bid, it’s possible.

Only time will tell.

More than Franco Facist FC I hope.

I hope Bayer go undefeated for the rest of the season in all competitions, something the Spanish Rags will never do. I'd still take a treble winning season with a few losses over that though, seeing Bayer are not in the big one.
Absolutely. Arsenal fans bang on (and on, and on, and on) about the Invincibles season. Which was a phenomenal achievement. But they drew 12 games in that season, nearly a third of the season. That's 24 points lost. In our Centurions season, we lost 14 points. Also, didn't Arsenal only win the one trophy that season?

Levels, I guess.

If Tuchel leaves, and Leverkusen make a bid, it’s possible.

Only time will tell.
yeah. tuchel won’t stay he’s sulking, but bayern’s search for a new coach is not going well, everyone’s rejecting them lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.