Europa League Games 13/20/ April

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by karen7, 13 Apr 2017.

1. ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

Ajax would have been easier

2. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    I'm not that up to speed on Celta Vigo, so I'm asking any La Liga devotees if there's any chance of them turning over our lovely neighbours? Presumably, they mustn't be total muck, seeing as they qualified for the EL in the first place.

3. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    Come on big John knock these ***** out.

4. Clercqs

Clercqs

Unfortunately Guidetti got injured against Genk yesterday. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll bag a hattrick and send the ****s out.

5. City health warning

City health warning

Celta Vigo are an inconsistent side but it is still not any easy tie for them.

6. abu13

abu13

Getting away with as little as possible
    They have looked worse through each round of the Europa league, as they face better opposition they look less and less capable. I kept reminding myself yesterday that it was Anderlect that they were playing, it wasn't a top European club. It was obvious that they were going to get Celta Vigo in the semi's and just as obvious that the second leg would be at home.

Lets see what happens but at least from our point of view it means they have to keep playing Thursday and Sunday.

7. eversince 76

eversince 76

They drew and lost to Ajax in the groupsphase. They knocked out Zenith in the Europa League and Real in the Spanish cup. They are no push over. And if Guidetti gets rid of some bodyfat and still has some blue blood left in him, he might put a few goals in to start with.

8. meeesh

meeesh

Really.........................I'd say Ajax have a better chance of getting to the final than Celta Vigo,in fact more than sure