Europa League Games 24th Nov

Give them credit, they've got one on us. There's a new clock banner going up about us. How manyy years is it since we won on a Thursday night?

As I was flitting between BT channels anyone watching the Rags game would have thought they were on MUTV. It literally was nauseating.

I guess they had been told to big up Rooney and especially Mkhitaryan.

The commentator was non stop about him having a sensational game..... When in truth he was average at best.

Went to the swamp tonight in the corporate. Free tea. They played ok to be fair but not top 4 standard. The ground remains shit. And 15000 plus empty seats.

You can only beat who is in front of you that much is true, however they don't have enough up top and that will see them burn in the later rounds. That is Ibrahimovic at his best barring the days when the ball just falls to his feet. Around him they have a void of goal minded mids and wingers, Pogba gets the odd 30 yard worldy for his youtube highlights and Mata the odd underdog feelgood factor when he grabs the odd one, that is it really.

In my opinion it all depends if the cold reality of the prem hits them with a tougher nut to crack in West Ham or if they bend over. In terms of fear factor now they are like spurs lite, all that 'beat before they kicked off' stuff is null and void now and has been for some time.

They are right where we were 6 years ago with less strategy and a weak business model which will see them stagnate more and that is just fine with me :-)

My long term wish is Mourinho stays and they stay looking up at cl spots with a dearth of young talent and only them eeking every penny from deals gets them washed up has beens on sickening deals. No serious player will look at them as they are a short term money machine and if they can stay like this at 7th the owners are happy. Basically them carrying on just as they are right now suits me just fine.

Looked like on the tele that a section was closed as they ran out, the camera never went back in that direction as far as I could tell. Master chef was more appealing.

The upper tier of the old K stand had about 2000 in it - holds 6000. Quadrant at that end was about 2/3rds full. Think 68,000 of whatever they announced was about correct to be fair - decent crowd but you would expect that when you have 659 million fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.