18:00 Hapoel Be'er Sheva Vs Southampton BT

Sparta Prague V Inter Milan
18:00

FC Zürich V Osmanlispor

Steaua Buc V Villarreal

Last edited:
I understand Rwayne has a back injury, can anyone confirm ? Shirley The Worlds Greatest Footballer has not be dropped against a pub team at home !!!

Won't it be better for us if the rags went on a europa campaign until say the quarters/semi finals so they then play more games tiring themselves out possibly leading to poorer Premier League form?

I never route for a rag win but I'm thinking maybe we can benefit from them having a long campaign.

United captain Wayne Rooney was set to return to the starting XI but has suffered a back problem.

The 30-year-old was dropped to the bench for last weekend's Premier League victory over Leicester City.

Manager Jose Mourinho said: "I was completely convinced to play with him from the beginning [on Thursday] but with his situation in the last couple of days I am not sure

"With the situation you [the media] create for him, he really can't afford to have a performance that is not really good. I am here to protect him and not put him in difficult situations."

United captain Wayne Rooney was set to return to the starting XI but has suffered a back problem.

The 30-year-old was dropped to the bench for last weekend's Premier League victory over Leicester City.

Manager Jose Mourinho said: "I was completely convinced to play with him from the beginning [on Thursday] but with his situation in the last couple of days I am not sure

"With the situation you [the media] create for him, he really can't afford to have a performance that is not really good. I am here to protect him and not put him in difficult situations."

Back in the reserves with Pigfarmer...Arf!

If kicking a ball around once a week for £300k is a 'difficult situation' then life can't be that bad

Won't it be better for us if the rags went on a europa campaign until say the quarters/semi finals so they then play more games tiring themselves out possibly leading to poorer Premier League form?

I never route for a rag win but I'm thinking maybe we can benefit from them having a long campaign.

Head says rag win. Heart says Zorya win.

When it comes to the game, I will be shouting for Zorya. The comedy value at work would be immeasurable.

COME ON UKRAINIAN BASTARDS!!!!

Beat them harder than your government thugs beat dissidents.

Would love Soton to be on the cusp tonight too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.