Europa League Games 9th March

An entertaining game, Roma started of the stronger out of the two teams but Lyon grew into the game and it's going to be a tough call in the return leg.

OL are pretty much my other team (I lived in Lyon for eighteen years, my ex-wife was born there, my son was born there etc., etc., and it's a bloody fine town generally) so I'm well chuffed. Especially for my son, who is a lifelong Olympique Lyonnais supporter. Roma were clearly better for the first half so I'm amazed at the mental resources that allowed OL to turn it round in the second half. Bit like us against Barca in the group stage, eh? They were battering Roma by the end.
Would truly love them to go through and knock the rags out. But just so long as someone knocks the rags out. Someone will, too. They're really not all that. Scum get an away goal for a draw at a decidedly obscure team in deepest Russia and it's headline on the BBC. You've just got to take a deep breath and count to ten slowly.

Russian pub team managed to get their 2 best players suspended for ridiculous challenges and a verbal running spat with Mourinho and dissent to the ref.
Who'd have thought it? Almost like it was planned.
United managed to be shit for the entirety of the second half whilst their pub team adversary's knocked it about on the bobbly pitch like Barca at times.
2nd leg will be a walkover for PEG's poseurs. Haircut can Dab his way around the pitch with the other tosser Lingard for all I care the overpriced knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.