Europa League Semi Finals 11th May

Lyon V Ajax
(agg 1-4)

20:05

Manchester United V Celta Vigo
(agg 1-0)

20:05

Celta were really dire last game so i can only see the rags going through

Annoyingly utd have got a good year, Celta were indeed a nothing team tbh, that may be disrespectful but that's how it looked to me. In recent years the latter stages have had close to as much quality as the cl latter stages. This year feels like a kind of non entity, ignored if you will. Certainly nobody has stood out bar Ajax victory over Lyon, but that's it really.

Annoyingly utd have got a good year, Celta were indeed a nothing team tbh, that may be disrespectful but that's how it looked to me. In recent years the latter stages have had close to as much quality as the cl latter stages. This year feels like a kind of non entity, ignored if you will. Certainly nobody has stood out bar Ajax victory over Lyon, but that's it really.
Yep it's a good year to be in it,rags have been helped along the way with easy draws as usual but if they win it then fair play
I hope we are not in it next season

Wouldn't it be fucking funny if celta beat these ****s and really teach them a lesson for putting all their eggs in one basket. Probably won't happen though. Come on guidetti

Be nice for Celta to turn up in this 2nd leg, put them through the grinder and win it late on. Just cannot see it though and it looks as though these scummy twats will make the final. If that is the case then I will keep my fingers crossed that either Ajax/Lyon turn up on that day and win it

Wish I knew which guy tried to tell me Celta were good on here when the draw was made. Can see a low scoring rag win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.