European away games ticketing policy

Well I could buy a ticket for this one because I've got enough points but I can't go for personal reasons so there is an extra ticket there. :-)

I wish I had a magic wand and could get every City SUPPORTER who wants to go to the match a ticket but that is cloud cuckoo land. I genuinely feel for those of you building your points up and hope that one day we get more tickets to these grounds. I know that my one ticket won't make a heck of a lot of difference but good luck.

And 5% of their capacity for seated games is? Ooh 2300, so thousands more than 2270; or perhaps not.
Assuming the Wiki 46,000 seats is correct.
Yeh think they have a reduced capacity for European games so 5% is 2300 they probably have a segregation excuse for giving us a few less don't expect this going much below 14000 points but you never know.

Pissed off because I bought my flight when I thought I'd be collecting there and would have got a ticket. As I'm on just over 11,000 I doubt I'll get one now. Hope the points whores who aren't going are happy.

Pissed off because I bought my flight when I thought I'd be collecting there and would have got a ticket. As I'm on just over 11,000 I doubt I'll get one now. Hope the points whores who aren't going are happy.

I doubt you would have got a ticket anyway, at best 40/60. Most people above you will have earned their points the hard way, you could have got around 11k without ever going to an away game.

I doubt you would have got a ticket anyway, at best 40/60. Most people above you will have earned their points the hard way, you could have got around 11k without ever going to an away game.
If I could get a ticket for the Madrid semi which went down to less than 8,000 I could have got one for this even with the lower allocation.

I started a thread about the Liverpool system last season, and I still think it’s better than ours.

Pick 7 Champions League games from the last five seasons, (some of which didn’t sell out, so anybody could have gone)

Juventus
Roma
Dortmund
PSG
Madrid Semi Final
Napoli
Bayern Munich 1st time

Supporters who bought a ticket for all 7 get first option
Supporters who bought a ticket for 5 games get 2nd option
Supporters who bought a ticket for 4 games get 3rd option
Open Sale....
(Or some kind of variation)

This way,the most fanatical get first pick, and points whoring is less of an issue because anyone could have gone to Juventus, Napoli, Roma

Keep the points system just for domestic games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.