European away games ticketing policy

Yep certainly am Gav. I see you are as well, should be a decent trip.

See you on the 13th?

Yes there on the 13th. Yes looking forward to it. 4 and a half hours on the coach, with a captive audience to discuss the media agenda. What is not to like.

you and people at your level of points are there because you haven't attended as many games. games that we have sent tickets back for. half of the people you are defending wouldn't go to a euro or indeed a domestic away if the ticket fell on their lap.
It might also be that were a lot younger than the people who have 17000 points and more..

For those saying this system only helps one or two hundred middle pointers, if you look back at the Madrid semi in May it went down to 8 or 9000 points. Without the system it would have sold out at 14000 plus. I reckon not far short of half of those there wouldn't have had tickets and they would have been replaced by people getting them off mates and points whores.

There are clearly things that the club have to learn. No facilities is a joke and there are obvious concerns with regard the disabled or older supporters.

I imagine future collections will run more smoothly. This is a new system and time might be needed to make it as smooth as they can.
There was facilities there you just weren't allowed use them which is a lot worse than having none

I appreciate hindsight is a wonderful thing. But commonsense is always there.

Look at the size and the space inside the Fruit Market. There was more of it out of my picture.

20160928_123223.jpg
20160928_123223.jpg

City had already viewed the venue, knew it's sjze, and it's capacity.

Knowing this, some bright spark in charge of setting this up decided on 1 queue, 1 table, a handful of staff, and the tickets in some kind of order, or not.

When in reality, they should have used the whole hall, had the tables split in Alphabetical order, 4 letters per table, for the first letter of your last name, and one table per queue at the bottom of the hall, so up to X amount of queues could be processed at once. That way they could have fitted 4 or 5 times as many people into the hall, with tbe queues moving faster.

Now I don't wotk in a ticket office, but even a dullard like me could have organised a much better system than tbe person or persons currently incharge of the ticket office, and who organized this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.