European Super League?

Games like tonight make me think this European super league will be the best thing for football.

Normally im a big believer in cycles In football but I honestly believe those at the top end of the game now are there forever and no one in touching them.

What was the point in tonight’s game? We make seven changes and still won. I’m not trying to take anything away from us as we are watching something amazing here but on Saturday v Fulham, tonight and on Saturday v Brighton, these teams won’t have a go, it makes for a boring spectacle. These teams are supposed to be fighting for their lives but they aren’t arsed and neither are their fans.

Id honestly much rather split the prem in two and play each other 4 times if teams aren’t prepared to compete or be allowed to compete with the vast difference in money that now dominates our game.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making the world believe he didn't exist.
The Champions League is a Super League. The seeding system that.

A closed to shop to pretty much every club outside the major leagues and closed to the clubs outside of the big boys in those leagues.

Games like tonight make me think this European super league will be the best thing for football.

Normally im a big believer in cycles In football but I honestly believe those at the top end of the game now are there forever and no one in touching them.

What was the point in tonight’s game? We make seven changes and still won. I’m not trying to take anything away from us as we are watching something amazing here but on Saturday v Fulham, tonight and on Saturday v Brighton, these teams won’t have a go, it makes for a boring spectacle. These teams are supposed to be fighting for their lives but they aren’t arsed and neither are their fans.

Id honestly much rather split the prem in two and play each other 4 times if teams aren’t prepared to compete or be allowed to compete with the vast difference in money that now dominates our game.

The next six games (4 away and 2 at home) will not be anything like the Fulham and Cardiff games. Brighton will pose a challenge in the cup final as well. The easy games are over.

Not Interested in any form of super League be it here or European, the very idea is as unpalatable as dog shit... It will be the end of the beautiful game as far as the fans go, it will become the toy of the disinterested prawn sandwich brigade, who will be happy to pay £300 a game they won't be watching or giving a flying fuck about the result....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.