Ever been a match between Bluemoon and Red Cafe?

danburge82 said:
Red Issue would be the one we'd want a match with, not Red Cafe. Red Cafe isn't the United forum that spouts the most shit.

Make it a rugby league match too because footy is shit to play and you can't dish out any big hits to hurt the opponent (unless you're a coward and 'do' someone two-footed or from behind).
Red issue is a 'secret' members-only forum though, unlike the open democracy that is Bluemoon.
They would probably play in gimp masks to keep their identities hidden.

I used to organise Bluemoon 11 a side games at Platt Lane.

I once emailed the Mod of ragcafe asking him to put a thread up offering a Bluemoon v Red Cafe game, officiated by a ref, at Platt Lane.

He refused.

markbmcfc said:
I used to organise Bluemoon 11 a side games at Platt Lane.

I once emailed the Mod of ragcafe asking him to put a thread up offering a Bluemoon v Red Cafe game, officiated by a ref, at Platt Lane.

He refused.

I'm not surprised, The cost of flying in their star players would've been astronomical. Take that fat woman from Belfast for example - even if she'd driven over on the ferry she'd have needed another £100 or so to pay for the Sat Nav to help find her way to Manchester.

BezzMCFC said:
id love to play them but i would be sent off after several seconds and most likely be facing some sort of court,

Would you be related to Joey Barton by any chance?

Sad cafe is full of glory loving keyboard smashing twats :-)

You kick things off and start a post with the topic CHAMP16NS that should be fun<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 pm --<br /><br />
Feverpitch said:
BezzMCFC said:
id love to play them but i would be sent off after several seconds and most likely be facing some sort of court,

Would you be related to Joey Barton by any chance?

You got him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.