Ever been mistaken for a famous person?

I went through an unfortunate stage of being followed round town by groups of gals singing "ice, ice baby" and giggling.

More recently I get that bloke from love actually. Quite a lot.

Had some old dear come up to me and hug me in a supermarket thinking i was her favourite TV star Martin Clunes. She was ever so embarrased when i said i wasnt him.

Not the first to say that i look a bit like Clunesy, in fact in Germany in 2006 at the World Cup a few lads mentioned it, and i ended up on a table top dancing the fool and downing pints as about 100 people sang the Men Behaving Badly theme tune.

Many years ago some of my grandmother's neighbours she played cards with all thought I looked like Jimmy Connors. This is when he was a top tennis player. I was 15 and haven't heard that since. Course they were all 65-70 years old.

Just recently I've had Chris O'Dowd, Josh Grobin, Ryan Gosling, a Jonas Brother and some Serbian NBA player - none of whom look anything remotely like one another.

My dad looks like an auburn-haired Fabio Capello.

John mcenroe, so I called him a moron, and told him to f##k off, whilst smashing my table tennis bat on the floor. Some people you just can't take seriously,

No, but once I didn't recognize the neighbor from the flat below and kept insisting that she probably thought I'm my brother. She was shell shocked and I felt pretty embarrassed later when I figured out who she was. I was completely sober though haven't slept a lot that night and somehow she was just blocked from my memory at that point. Obviously, I acted later as that has never happened, she probably thought I'm on some heavy shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.