Ever so FWIGHTENED! am I

guv

In popular media, what has genuinely FWIGHTENED!!! you?

The Japanese are the best for me:

The Ring (film)
The Grudge (film)
Project Zero series (video games)

ringu.jpg

mat said:
Ghostwatch.jpg

Scared me shitless as a 14 year old lad.

I also soiled myself watching this - didn't know it was fake until afterwards.

I can no longer watch the first alien movie even though i've seen it a few times I just find the whole experience too tense and unpleasant now.

The Sea Devils from Doctor Who coming out of the water in Portsmouth in the early 70's.

Scared the bejesus out of me and my brother due to the fact we were 6 or so and we lived there!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:
The Sea Devils from Doctor Who coming out of the water in Portsmouth in the early 70's.

Scared the bejesus out of me and my brother due to the fact we were 6 or so and we lived there!

Know what you mean,mate - though in retrospect perhaps the nuclear subs presented more of a threat!

Can they kill you with a death ray from a horses hoof and walk out of the water?I was only 6!Don't think i had any idea about nuclear subs then.

BimboBob said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BimboBob said:

Know what you mean,mate - though in retrospect perhaps the nuclear subs presented more of a threat!

Can they kill you with a death ray from a horses hoof and walk out of the water?I was only 6!Don't think i had any idea about nuclear subs then.

The happy days of childhood - trying your level best to scare yourself shitless.
Though we could do with a nuclear sub - bring him on for the last 10 minutes when we're a goal down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.