Everton 2017/18

With that Keane signing, Everton are currently the league's highest spenders.

In
Michael Keane - Burnley £25.0m (Rising to £30m).
Jordan Pickford - Sunderland - £25.0m (Rising to £30m).
Davy Klaassen - AFC Ajax - £23.6m.
Henry Onyekuru - KAS Eupen - £7.0m.
Sandro Ramirez - Malaga CF - £5.25m.

Out
Gerard Deulofeu - Everton - £10.5m.
Tom Cleverley - Watford - £7.9m.
Henry Onyekuru - Anderlecht - Loan.
Arouna Kone - Free Transfer.
Conor McAleny - Fleetwood Town - Free Transfer.
Russell Griffiths - Motherwell - Free Transfer.
Delial Brewster - Chesterfield - Free Transfer.

Roughly £85m Gross spend, possibly rising to £95m.

Net spend of about £67m, possibly rising to £77m.

ludicrous sums and I don't think they're that much stronger, especially when you take out Lukaku by window's end.

See Everton standing still. If they kept Lukaku and added Sigurdsson and another genuine winger to replace Deulofeu I'd see the improvement.

So they wont get the ffp rule of new owners? Meaning they have to still abide by ffp

I'm not aware of that rule in regards to FFP, i'll have to read up on it but I assume there's a reason they kept him as a minority for the time being.

ludicrous sums and I don't think they're that much stronger, especially when you take out Lukaku by window's end.

See Everton standing still. If they kept Lukaku and added Sigurdsson and another genuine winger to replace Deulofeu I'd see the improvement.

Rumours around wanting Giroud if Lukaku leaves which will be an alright replacement along with Sigurdsson. I think they should go for Dzeko if they can tempt him with a decent wage offer, not sure he would leave Roma, not sure Roma would want him to go and if they did they would probably want at least £30m but he is proven.

Rumours around wanting Giroud if Lukaku leaves which will be an alright replacement along with Sigurdsson. I think they should go for Dzeko if they can tempt him with a decent wage offer, not sure he would leave Roma, not sure Roma would want him to go and if they did they would probably want at least £30m but he is proven.

Never mind Everton, can we not just but Edin back?

Do you reckon that ****, mike fat fucker porky parry will go on about the spending like he did about us, bet nothing is said from the tosser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.