Everton 2017/18

They seem to have spent a lot on potential, nothing wrong with that as long as the team is given time

However, why anyone would consider putting Rooney in that team is a good idea is beyond me

think rooney thing is more media driven they need him to fawn over and the more you say something the more the fans accept or want it to happen

think rooney thing is more media driven they need him to fawn over and the more you say something the more the fans accept or want it to happen

If and it's a very big if he was to return to something like his best form then it would be at Everton his childhood club. Again there is Commerical reasons for having him back at Everton. His Experience of winning I feel would be useful for Everton with the younger and more established players.

If and it's a very big if he was to return to something like his best form then it would be at Everton his childhood club. Again there is Commerical reasons for having him back at Everton. His Experience of winning I feel would be useful for Everton with the younger and more established players.
There's zero chance of him playing well again. Fat and finished.

That'll be the National League then

you think he`s that good
giphy.gif

Rooney is done.

If i was an Everton fan I wouldnt want him back to drain the finances and stink up the place with his useless performances.

Two faced fuckers, they have been berating City for years, money this money that, now they have some money and are spending they are the dogs bollocks all of a sudden, as for Parry he's the worse of the lot

Any Everton fan that wants him back is either to simple to walk and talk at the same time or 12. No sane person would want a player who has mentally hung up his boots and lost their only assets that gave them their sparkle. I also refuse to believe Koeman is that stupid as to let some misguided sense of Rooney = brings a feel good factor/experience cloud his judgement, if it does he will have hit a hard limit imo, no if's or buts he will have set his limit as a manager with that action to 'a decent manager but not ruthless at the top'.

To me it would be the same as tying one hand behind my back in preparation for a big boxing match, why the fuck would you do it? No manager worth his salt aiming high would add a lead weight to their boat thinking it would help. Now is the time for Everton to look forward with hunger, even entertaining Rooney imo shows they need to buck up sharpish if they are doing and the paper reports are not just nonsense.

My feelings are nowt to do with him being a pretty shit person all round or that he looks like a blind coblers thumb so much i physically recoil looking at him, no my friends, he is just shit now and has been for a fair few years. The second his burst of pace and engine went that was it. He has the footwork of a stoned Elephant and his engine lends hope to those in iron lungs who still dream of running the 100m in under 10 seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.