Everton 2017/18

nah, that's like saying Aguero scores most of his goals against ''sh*t'' teams

if your're the top scorer of your nation, you deserve credit
It's nothing like saying that. Aguero scores his goals in meaningful competitive games against Premier League and Champions League opposition. What an incredibly silly thing to say

It's nothing like saying that. Aguero scores his goals in meaningful competitive games against Premier League and Champions League opposition. What an incredibly silly thing to say

England’s top goal scorer ever deserves no credit is in my opinion more of an incredibly silly thing to say

England’s top goal scorer ever deserves no credit is in my opinion more of an incredibly silly thing to say
Greaves yes, Lineker yes, Charlton yes. Rooney, not for me sorry. Too many penalties against sub standard teams in pointless friendlies. I get that he can only play and score against whoever he is put up against, but that too often was shite. When it counted against quality nations and in tournaments, he was like a ****

Allardyce is a far better manager than he's ever given credit for. He's assembled some top coaches on his backroom staff as well. Everton are lucky to have him.

Some telling stats about our Wazza.

He has scored 3 goals v teams in the current top 10 in the FIFA ranking - one in a friendly v Argentina in 2003, and two in friendlies v Brazil in 2013.
On the other hand, 21 of his goals have come against teams outside the top 50 nations.
He has scored five against San Marino, more than against any other country.

I make no comment. Draw your own conclusions.

Just seen Rugheads goal. Thought it was gonna be alot better than it was, the way everyone was raving about it.

Great hit, but empty net, any pro should be able to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.