Everton 2017/18

How does this major transfer spree fit with the Premier League's own rules for FFP? I have been reading in the Alexis Sanchez thread that Arsenal have problems dealing with the maximum allowed total wages increase of 7%. Everton must be way beyond this point.

How does this major transfer spree fit with the Premier League's own rules for FFP? I have been reading in the Alexis Sanchez thread that Arsenal have problems dealing with the maximum allowed total wages increase of 7%. Everton must be way beyond this point.

Are Everton classed as having new owners? If so they can spend what they want for 3/4 years if they have a plan of being sustainable

not really, Lukaku would have had the biggest wage in the club. Add in Barkley going and the allowable increase on top and you have a reasonable leeway. Same Arsenal will have once they sell Sanchez.

Money bags Everton hey offering 40m for Sig from Swansea and they turned it down!

Bet Everton fans are loving this and Liverpool fans worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.