Everton 2017/18

Good signings so far, albeit I doubt any would make any of the XI's of Chelsea, City or United.

As we saw with Leicester though the team is the most important.

I still think a lot rides on whether or not Everton keep Lukaku, because I am reading rumours they want Rooney which I believe would be a backwards step and just a sentimental signing.

I think the deal to Chelsea is done bar a bit of haggling over the fee, I believe Barkley will leave also as he has not grown as a player after his early promise IMO. I think everyone even delusional Utd men know Rooney is done.

just weird that Keane was a couple of years below me at school, and now someone's paid £30m for him. Wasn't even the prospect out of the 2 of them, was always his brother Will that everyone fawned over. Mad.

I'm sure I read that he was put down a year at 17 to the U16s?

Everton have signed some good young players, fair play to them.

With that Keane signing, Everton are currently the league's highest spenders.

In
Michael Keane - Burnley £25.0m (Rising to £30m).
Jordan Pickford - Sunderland - £25.0m (Rising to £30m).
Davy Klaassen - AFC Ajax - £23.6m.
Henry Onyekuru - KAS Eupen - £7.0m.
Sandro Ramirez - Malaga CF - £5.25m.

Out
Gerard Deulofeu - Everton - £10.5m.
Tom Cleverley - Watford - £7.9m.
Henry Onyekuru - Anderlecht - Loan.
Arouna Kone - Free Transfer.
Conor McAleny - Fleetwood Town - Free Transfer.
Russell Griffiths - Motherwell - Free Transfer.
Delial Brewster - Chesterfield - Free Transfer.

Roughly £85m Gross spend, possibly rising to £95m.

Net spend of about £67m, possibly rising to £77m.

Surely selling an Everton player to Everton for £10.5 million is foul of FFP, lets see Uefa investigate that!!

I think Keane is a good signing for them, but looks like they have overpaid to me.

This time last year we had an Everton clown on here telling us how they would be competing with us in 12 months, well they do seem to be competing with our local rivals at least.

Overpaid ? Burnley were hardly gonna let their best player leave on the cheap where they

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.