Everton 2017/18

15m a year contract maybe money talks.
I'd imagine the guy is loaded anyway. Now, if he was being offered a top managerial job (Chelsea or Arsenal, for example, that might be both available at the end of the season), then he could well be tempted. But Everton? Where he is offers more potential.

neverton_fc_by_pokemon52fighter-dbns2q5.png

I would be absolutely gutted if something terrible happened to Everton.

I have always been a great admirer of their football style, & the way their fans take each hardship which comes their way, without complaint & with an even handed outlook, no sense of entitlement nor jealousy of others & not to forget the wonderful wit & insight of their 'celebrity' followers such as Mike Parry. The players they uncovered who are now household names, such as Wayne Rooney & even signings like Fellaini, how much poorer we would have been without them.

I can only hope this is mere tittle tattle & that this great institution of fair mined folk, doesn't plummet down the leagues in disgrace & die.
You'll catch a few with that.

not a chance he would move there. i think they should go for dyche. a good young manager doing a great job for burnley - who play good football imo. he would organize them and get them playing as a team.

And if you know your history it's enough to make your heart go wo oh oh oh we don't care what the (fat Sam you say fuckin hell).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.