Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they'll have signed Schneiderlin by then. Not sure if he's being lined up as Barry's replacement?

Agree with you totally and I'm not in the bashing Bravo camp but can't see Pep leaving him out.
We're restricting opponents - e.g. Liverpool, to very few clear chances, which is obviously good, but the chances to goals ratio against us is very worrying. Seems to me that opposing teams need very few chances to score against us.

How do you know it isn't?

chopping and changing our formation, personnel etc is probably the primary reason behind our poor performances. Just beat West-ham 5-0 with that team, what would possibly warrant that being changed vs a team of a similar quality to them and one that play the same formation 4-2-3-1?
Need some momentum from the 5 0. Stick with the same team for me. Pep actually wants a smaller, more regularly playing squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.