Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be tough, we all know what Goodison can be like on cup final day.....angriest fans going aren't they lol

My main concern is the defence,there is no reason to rotate or rest players,so i hope Pep sticks with the same back four for once.

Other than the obvious reason that they are our best options,continually changing personnel is counter productive in the extreme - momentum will never be built.

Bravo is our number one,he will play.

news possibly that Jesus will be available for this game against Everton - hopefully that is the case, believe the hold up has been the documents sent to FIFA which should be resolved in time for this lad to play.

Honestly think we are going to go on a good run now. 3-0 win I am going for

I think the Everton fans may be a bit flat for this now their season is pretty much over.

I can see Pep bringing Kolorov back in for this, possibly at the expense of Stones.

Pep better stick with that diamond formation.

------------------------Bravo-------------------
Sagna--Otamendi--Stones--Clichy
-------------------------Yaya------------------
-----------Zabaleta--------De Bruyne
--------------------------Silva------------------
-------------Sterling---------Aguero-------
It's not a panacea, and I expect Pep to select the best formation whatever that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.