Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were poor against you in the first match, and was impressed by City up until the end product.

However, Everton have turned a bit of a corner, thanks largely to a difficult December offering top class competition, and our players seemed to jump into life, and found inspiration from it, before letting themselves down in the cup.

Our midfielder Gueye is away at AFCON which is a worry, but I think we'll be up for the game, and if we're quick, could have one or two extra players available.

My guess is a draw given that you've struggled in some big games this season since we met, and only Liverpool have taken the points at Goodison Park this season, with a late goal.

All the best for the game.

Fair play.

Our record on Merseyside is shite so I'm never confident going to either side.

I hope the West Ham game has given us a bit of confidence that was maybe previously lacking. We're in good form and so are Everton so it should hopefully be a gooden.

Really want 3 pts so I can relax and watch those two sets of ****s kick ten bells of shit out of each other at 4pm.

After today's accusations by the FA. If Kolorov perfectly executes a goal in tribute to Terry Phelan V Spurs I will be asking questions....

Only thing keeping me going this week, knowing I've got a trip over to Liverpool on Sunday, can't wait.

Hope Stones starts, will be a good test for a young player, mentally if nothing else.

I've yet to see City win on Meseyside, hope that changes. For most of the games I've seen at Everton (the 2-1 defeat in 10/11, the 1-0 defeat in 11/12, the 2-0 defeat in 12/13 and the 1-1 draw in 14/15) I thought that they were fairly poor. But they had 10 min spells when we seemed to fall asleep and they made us pay. We just need to concentrate for the full 90+mins.

_______________Willy__________

Sagna___Otamendi__Kolarov____Clichy

________________Yaya_____________

_______KDB_____________Silva______

Sterling_______Sergio_________Nolito

I think we are going to get a result here. Everton are in turmoil and we are back on the up. Famous last words!

Wily should play in goal.

_______________Willy__________

Zabba___Otamendi__Kolarov____Clichy

________Delph/Ferny____Yaya_____________

_____________Silva______

Sterling_______Sergio_________KDB

2-4 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.