Everton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on the MDapp courtesy of SkyMUtv that Sergio has scored more away goals than anyone since he joined City. Wonder why he doesn't get top billing from the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya? The pecking order is Sergio, Dick van Miffy, 'Arry Barrerboy, Lucky Luke, Gnasher, FatScouseGit. Everyone of 'em in their time the Meedya put out in front of our man.

I think the League's over anyway if I am honest looking at the way Chelsea and Spurs are playing, of course I'd rather have a win but this will be Everton's cup final and we usually struggle at their place.

Come on mate....its that type of attitude that lost us the Empire.

Pep & the players must wonder what the fucks going on amongst our fan base if they read this type of defeatist talk.

It's mid January not mid May ffs. Yaya's back,Vincent is close,Jesus is rising & Pep's clicked.

Spirit of MANCUNIA. MANCHESTER - The City of CITY.

Not too keen on seeing Zabaleta playing DM again. Hope he proves me wrong but I'm not convinced he's the answer in games like this.

Hoping we win today to keep us in touch with Chelsea,but then also add to the fact we can sit and relax and hope to see rags and scousers kick lumps out of each other,and for an aperitif near the end the eye gouger losing the plot after a scouse goal three yards offside stands and the game ends in chaos..

A City win in 4-3 thriller , Rags / Dippers bore draw and mass 22 player brawl then PEG to gouge Klippety's eyes in the tunnel , resulting in both clubs getting a points deduction , would be the perfect day for a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.