Everton (Away) C1 SF 1st Leg : Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Players looked knackered half way through today ... will Pelligrini rest most or some for the semi final mid week or will we see a changed side for Norwich away at the weekend in FA Cup?

I'd hate to lose out of either but I guess given Capital One cup is already through to the semis, this might take priority for now ...

The win today though would have boosted all at the club and adrenaline from that might push us through the mid week at least.

Why would he rest players in a semi final?

.....................Hart..................

Sagna..........Otamendi..........Kitman..............Clichy

.................Fern.................Yaya..................

Navas......................Silva........................Sterling

..............................Aguero......................

Draw would be a great result

I think he'll bring in Caballero in place of Hart if previous seasons are anything to go by ... for both our next games, Everton as well as Norwich.

Caballero might play but I hope we go for Hart.

Rest full backs and bring in Delph and Fernando (if fit?). EFC will be a very high intensity game. need to compete

-------------------Hart
Zabaleta--Otamendi--Mangala--Clichy
-----------------Fernando
-----De Bruyne-Delph-Fernandinho
-------------------Silva
------------------Aguero

Depending on injuries and fatigue he won't rest anybody aside from probably Hart for Willy. He'll change 1-2 from tonight's team at most and a few more again for Norwich.

Would take out an attacking midfielder and go 3 in midfield personally. We don't need to win this game, we just need to stay in the tie. I hope he'll realise that and play it smart, use it as a champions league practice run. Doubt it though.

Everton will approach this game thinking they'll need to take a win to the Etihad if they're going to win. I expect there will be more space than usual. We should use pace to exploit it

I'd like to see something along the lines of;

-----------------Hart

Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy

--Fernando Fernandinho Yaya

Navas-----------------------------Sterling

----------------Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.