Everton (Away) C1 SF 1st Leg : Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would in Wales.

Anyway, the point is not whether he should or shouldn't be playing Willy tonight - the point is people are actually surprised by his inclusion. I'm merely highlighting there's a precedent for this decision and it's nothing new, so I didn't understand the surprise/outrage.

Everyone knows Willy is shit.
Glad we can agree.

I was confident until I found out caballero was starting. I'm all for giving players a crack in the cups and I think there should be a rule to field atleast 4 youth players in the starting 11 for all league cup games....but having willy in net for this game has made me nervous
You thought Willy wasn't gonna start. That was the only starter I was 100% sure of. And Mangala. Everyone else was a maybe

Do you have any specific plans for dealing with Lukaku?

Pellegrini: "No"

Classic Pellegrini.

Why not ? He plays the role he's asked to play, it just doesn't him playing in a 2 man central midfield.

I just get the impression the Yaya thinks and wants to be more of a play maker and the defensive role
is part of the past. I think the defensive role would be ideal for him at this stage of his career.
Ie his age and mobility catching up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.