Everton (home) Semi Final Tickets

oakiecokie

Thought I`d get my seat tickets for the Semi Final home game and shocked to hear that my seat aint available as CBL3 is not open due to the poor demand to date.
Is this down to Christmas/New Year lack of funds etc or are we really going to have a piss poor turn-out ?
I was offered L1/L2 but declined.East Stand L3 is open but its too much of a ball ache walking around that far.So I`ve decided to hang fire and see if we will get a chance of purchasing our usual seats.
Any thoughts fellow Blues ?

These tickets will shift nearer the event. There is still nearly a month to go.

What would be problematic is a WHU scenario from 2 years ago (when they got battered 6-0) that would see us collapse at Everton in the 1st leg and face an insurmountable deficit.

Think sales will probably pick up after the first leg, depending on the result, it probably doesn't help we have them in the league as well in January, and that tickets for all the home games are also on sale for non s/c holders to pick from.

I will be surprised if we get a full stadium for Everton at home .
Let's face it this match is more important to Everton than us .
Everton don't have European football we do .
Plus Everton have never won the league cup .
We have ......

The point is our support over the last couple of years has been poor for the cups, so many people just don't go

It's probably on telly and there's a lot of games to pay for from Dec-Feb and a lot of people are skint.

theres a month to go yet before the home game and games before that, stop overacting, tickets will sell nearer the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.